Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Morning

The morning starts. 6am and I still am unable to get some sleep. I decided to grab breakfast at macdonalds. You won't know how much I crave for human contact. As much as the birds that accompany for my meal I try to make them stay for as long as possible by feeding them pancake scraps - that is how much I yearn to be understood and to be accompanied. To take a smoke and to have someone come up to me to tell me to stop smoking would make my monotonous life different for once - it has never happened. How I see happy couples going by laughing as they tease each other. Let it be I thought to myself, let them be.

As the sun rises and clears what was once darkness that shrouded my surroundings. The hustle and bustle of sub city life begins. People going to work, children giggling with their friends, shop fronts that open once again to see the light of day. When will I see the light of day again. To lose all that you knew and to start again in what seems like a totally new environment. Many suicidal thoughts. Many, many countless ways that I can think of to easily end this miserable life of mine. You'll never know till you really get to the bottom of the well and look up to see the world passing you by. Pass you by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home