Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Father's Heart

The shoot was great but took a great toll on my body. Today is the seminar of the father's heart and I believe that the more true the gospel is the more fences and boundaries satan puts up to prevent you from finding it out. I am tired, my body refuses to accept food because I have not eaten for over a day. I puke but I am happy to learn that he loves me and leads me on to the truth that I will know, live and experience. You can say that these trying times have produced a better person of me. I won't say that I am bored of having someone tell me that they father loves me. I want to stop being told, I want to start living and experiencing. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and he is calling me and guiding me towards him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home